The state of crypto regulatory information from India to Russia to Brazil.
This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On at this time’s episode, NLW does a whistle-stop tour of world crypto regulatory information, together with:
- India – set to ban crypto as fee however regulated as asset?
- Israel – may new AML guidelines make it simpler for banks to work with crypto suppliers?
- Sweden – disagreement on mining politics
- Russia – a brand new supply of world energy?
- Indonesia – is bitcoin haram?
- In addition to information from Peru, the U.Okay. and Brazil
See additionally: Europe’s MiCA Crypto Guidelines Are Coming Quickly. Right here’s Why They Matter
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and options Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with modifying by Michele Musso & Adrian Blust, analysis by Scott Hill and extra manufacturing assist by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our government producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Seashore. The music you heard at this time behind our sponsor is “Darkish Crazed Cap” by Isaac Joel. Picture credit score: btgbtg/iStock/Getty Pictures Plus, modified by CoinDesk.