This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On right now’s episode, NLW catches up on a wide range of matters from the previous week, together with:
- How the primary day of buying and selling the ProShares $BITO bitcoin futures ETF goes (and why it could possibly be headed for report breaking quantity).
- Grayscale formally beginning the method to transform GBTC right into a bitcoin spot ETF
- The NYAG goes after Nexo and Celsius round crypto yield merchandise
- The Treasury making an attempt to get crypto corporations on board with a sanctions program
- Fb’s Novi launches with a non-diem stablecoin
- Sq. seeking to discover the bitcoin mining recreation
- Guggenheim’s Scott Minerd leaves bitcoin
See additionally: Bitcoin Hits 6-Month Excessive as First Bitcoin Futures ETF ‘BITO’ Begins Buying and selling
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and options NLW, with enhancing by Rob Mitchell and extra manufacturing help by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our government producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Seashore. The music you heard right now behind our sponsor is “Tidal Wave” by BRASKO. Picture credit score: Peter Finch/Stone/Getty Photos, modified by CoinDesk.